8.18.2010

Spending Some Time W Mark Horvath Today

Folks who surf the web looking for info related to homelessness have almost certainly seen things done by Mark Horvath, even if they didn't realize it.  Mark does a boatload of work at invisiblepeople.tv and at Change.org, chronicling the stories of folks he finds on the street. 
Here's a taste of his work:



Mark and I will be wandering Nashville for a while today and I'm looking forward to hanging w him for a minute.   He's been trying to hook this up w me since the last time he was here and he said something to me on the phone yesterday that made me smile.  He said, "I tried calling but your voicemail was full.  I knew right then you were for real because every time I try to contact outreach workers, their voicemails are always full."

Yeah, that would be me, Mark.  Those who know me know to keep calling until I answer.  I'm looking forward to Mark's future call...s.  heheh

Smiling does a body good

Democracy Now Livestream