5.12.2009

Slo Goin For Posting

So I'm cranking up my efforts at OSDN and am enjoying the new position immensely but it has taken most of my time in order to get up to speed.  As a result, it's left me little time to write and I apologize to all my failthful readers (who are now numbering in the twos and threes!) but I'll be back soon; I'm heading down that learning curve now and once I get some idea of wtf I'm doing every day when I show up for work, I'll be able to resume a more normal posting effort.

By the way, the experiences should be particularly interesting, since I'm now working with a group of folks who are taught to "finish the mission" and to do so pragmatically.

I met a man yesterday who has been living out of his car since he returned from war; not Iraq, not Afghanistan, Not Desert Storm, or Panama or any of the other actions we've recently been involved in.  This poor man has been living in his car basically since the end of the Viet Nam war but he believes he is slowly making headway in employment and housing options.

I was astounded by his matter of factness and dedication to survival; an amazing man with an amazing story.....

Anyway, as Big Arnie says, "I'll be back".....

Smiling does a body good

Democracy Now Livestream