9.06.2008

YouTube's Treats

Oh lordy. I've been suffering from a bit of insomnia lately and spend a lot of time late at night surfing, reading and farting around. Maybe I wasn't paying this much attention in 04, but it seems to me that this particular political season, the attack ads and parodies online have been nothing short of spectacular!

It may be too that folks just have so much to work with this time around, but whatever the reason, I was watching some vids on Youtube this morning and came across something near and dear to my heart; housing.

Yes, you guessed it; a McCain video about his lack of knowledge on how many houses he has. Only this one is set to the....well, I'll just let you check it out; you may have seen it already anyway, given the number of views the spot has (check out the lyrics from the singer at .59. If you're in my line of work, you'll understand immediately why although I laughed, it almost brought me to tears as well)

And before anyone labels me a McCain hater, trust me, if I find something on Obama that touches a nerve, it'll go here as well.

Smiling does a body good

Democracy Now Livestream