5.21.2009

Taking The Helm On Tuesday...

Just a quick update on the new job; Kathleen Hoffman's last day is today; she will be moving on to bigger and better things at the federal level and I wish her the best. If you happen to know Kathleen, please give her a call and wish her well! I also have begged her to leave me her personal cell because she's got so much info stored in her head that I'll be picking her brain for many many months to come! :-) I assume the full position when we return on Tuesday and am both fortunate and privileged to be a part of such a respected organization. I hope to live up to their great reputation and can't think of anything I'd rather be doing fulltime than assisting those who assisted us in our time of national need; it's truly an honor...

Smiling does a body good

Democracy Now Livestream