3.15.2009

It Has Been One Of Those Weeks

Apologies for being "off-line" so much lately, but I'm working on a number of things that keep me away from my computer and when the cat's away, unfortunately, the keyboard don't play by itself, so postings here have suffered.

I've got so much to do that I've been feeling a tad overwhelmed  by it all; I've got a couple of major interviews and articles that are coming and they will make for some great stories, but I can't do any of it until I get the research and the transcribing of the interviews done, so I can't even share those things with you yet.

But they're coming, I promise.

Not sure if I mentioned this earlier, but I'm going to start spending substantially more time with the Contributor as well.  I've been away from the day to day stuff for far too long and beginning this Wednesday, I'll be spending time assisting with Contributor-related stuff and will probably also help big Tommy Wills and the Downtown Pres with their afternoon homeless lunch.

This may provide me one opportunity weekely to devote strictly to writing; lord knows I need a better scedule of my time because I feel like I'm being pulled in 60 directions and can't figure out which way to go next.

Sorry for the rambling here; thought the folks who read this with regularity deserved to know why it is that I've been shortchanging cyberspace with my drivel....

Smiling does a body good

Democracy Now Livestream