9.05.2007

From The Park's "Renovation" To The Battles Of The Injured, Stone Soup Video Station Takes Shape...

I began Stone Soup Video Station not long ago to chronicle the renovation occurring to the downtown park across from the Nashville Public Library. I quickly recognized the power of video to tell compelling tales for my clients and Stone Soup Video Station has slowly evolved into a wonderful venue to provide the Homeless in Nashville with a voice and a face as they share their trials, tribulations and occasional pleasures of living homeless. While I continue to strive to keep the videos raw and short, I've begun some refinements to the editing process that I think make the production better overall, and I believe it provides more respect to the folks who are willing to share their stories with me as well. I hope you enjoy the effort and I thank all of you for taking the time to watch and learn what these folks must go through as they try to make it through each day...

Smiling does a body good

Democracy Now Livestream