10.08.2010

OutRAGEOUS Act by Kroger Rent-a-Cop: Killing an Innocent Dog After Beating An Old Man Experiencing Homelessness

If this doesn't make your blood boil, I don't know what would.  The security guard was an "off duty Davidson County Sheriff" and you can voice your opinion about what they ought to do to about this officer's actions by contacting the Davidson Country Sheriff's Office at the Office of Standards and Accountability - 862-8276, or their business office - 862-8123, and I'd also call their Administrative Office at 862-8170 just to make sure they really got the point that this was completely uncalled for and appears to be an act of brutality and malice, not to mention disgusting. Davidson County Sheriff's Office Website

When you're done calling the Sheriff's Office, you can then let Kroger know just how you feel about one of their security guards killing an innocent animal in front of their store with shoppers in the parking lot:  Kroger Comment Line - 1-800-KROGERS   (1-800-576-4377)

Then you can visit their website and leave em another comment just for good measure - we want to make sure they know we're sick about this:
To contact Kroger with your comments or questions:

If you're really ticked, send em some good ol snailmail:1014 Vine Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100

Here's the story:
From Fox News 17: New outcry after a security guard shoots and kills a shoplifter's dog. The animal's owner is homeless and friends say the dog was his own family. 

WATCH VIDEO HERE

By the way, Steve is featured in a video I shot a couple of years ago here in Nashville. My heart is just broken for both him and Charlie. I can't even tell you how sick I am over the loss of Axl.  This is beyond heinous and I certainly hope that the Davidson County SO addresses this outrage...

Smiling does a body good

Democracy Now Livestream