4.28.2009

My Boss Moves On

My previous boss, very dear friend, training partner, roasted-garlic eating brother from another mother has announced his resignation from Park Center, one of the finest mental health and homeless service agencies in Nashville. 

I can guarantee you that Park Center staffers and the world's most compassionate Executive Director, Barbara Quinn, are going to miss this man as much as I did when I left the agency back in January.

I know there are literally hundreds of us who wish the BigWillyC wild success in whatever endeavors he may venture into, and I can tell you from personal experience that this is one man who will change things in the Nashville area.

I'm honored to know him, privileged to work for and with him, and proud to call him my friend.  It's often said that one is lucky to have one or two true friends over a lifetime.  Will definitely counts as one for me.

See ya on the streets, Little Brother, and best of luck to you with where you're heading now.....

Smiling does a body good

Democracy Now Livestream